Are you having issues with the shipping rules? Debug mode allows you to easily identify issues with rulesets, shipping zones and conflicts with other plugins.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Conditions and check Debug mode
- Add some products to the cart and visit your WooCommerce checkout
- Open the debug information by clicking Conditional Shipping Debug
The debug mode will display the following information:
- Shipping zone – WooCommerce will find the first matching zone and skip the rest. You can use this to confirm that the selected shipping zone is correct
- Shipping methods before and after WooCommerce Conditional Shipping has processed the shipping rules. This will reveal if another plugin is affecting shipping methods
- Rulesets will show which conditions are passing and which actions were taken