WooCommerce Conditional Payments Pro is used to restrict available payment methods based on conditions. It also supports conditional payment method fees. With several different conditions it’s possible to implement almost any kind of logic to payment methods availability.
This plugin works with existing WooCommerce and 3rd party payment methods. For example, you can restrict cash on delivery, PayPal and Stripe.
You have two payment methods, PayPal for all and Invoice for registered business customers. Invoice should be only shown if the user is logged in and his role is “Business Customer”.
With Conditional Payments Pro you can add “Customer is logged in” and “Customer role is” conditions to Invoice. Then Invoice is only available for logged in business customers.
- Restrict available payment methods based on conditions
- Add payment method fees conditionally (fixed or percentage of subtotal)
- Set custom no payment methods available message if all payment methods are disabled
- Available conditions
- Order subtotal
- Shipping method
- Product categories
- Product types (physical, virtual, downloadable)
- Shipping class
- Billing Address
- All fields
- Shipping Address
- All fields
- Logged in / out
- User role
- Previous orders (for example has had 1 successful order)
Need other conditions or actions? Let us know and we will be happy to check if it can be added.
Free Version is also available. It’s same as Pro but with less conditions and no payment method fee functionality.