Stock Sync for WooCommerce Pro allows you to share stock quantities between 2 – 5 WooCommerce stores. When someone purchases a product or you edit stock quantity via admin, quantity will be instantly updated to the other stores.
With this plugin you will have one Primary Inventory and 1 – 4 Secondary Inventories:
- Primary Inventory should have all products which stock quantities you want to share
- Secondary Inventories will send any stock changes to the Primary Inventory which in turn will keep Secondary Inventories in sync
- You can sell from both Primary and Secondary Inventories
- You can view logs on Primary Inventory and easily see which site and order initiated the change or whether it was done by admin
- The plugin will detect matching products by SKU so if you don’t want to sync some products, just make sure they have unique SKUs from other sites
The plugin uses WooCommerce built-in REST API to communicate between stores. It’s as secure as WooCommerce.
- Share stock quantities between 2 – 5 WooCommerce stores
- One Primary Inventory and 1 – 4 Secondary Inventories
- Sync in real time when stock quantity changes
- All changes are detected, whether by purchase, refund, admin edit etc.
- Support for unlimited amount of products
- Batch processing for avoiding memory and timeout issues
- Supports both simple and variable products
- Report page for viewing products which are being synced
- Edit stock quantities directly on the report page
- Push stock quantities from Primary Inventory to Secondary Inventories
- All products in a single run (batch processing)
- One product at a time
- Smart Logging
- View which site and order initiated stock quantity change or whether it was done by admin
- Background Processing
- Prevents slowing the site down when someone purchases a product and syncing occurs
- Email notifications
- Get notified should anything go wrong in syncing process
- Uses WooCommerce built-in REST API
- For secure communication between stores
- Compatible with WooCommerce 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and above
How to use
Please see the documentation.
The plugin needs to be installed in all stores sharing the same stock. Usually licenses would be offered in 1, 3 or 5 site packages but that wouldn’t make sense for this plugin. Instead, you can purchase 1 Site Group which allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 sites sharing the same stock quantities.
Free version is also available. It’s same as Pro except the following differences:
- Free version supports 100 products, Pro version unlimited products
- Free version supports syncing between two WooCommerce stores, Pro version between 2 – 5 stores
- No email error notifications